Tuesday 18 August 2015

BIG & LITTLE THINGS

THE BIG MOVE IS IN FULL EFFECT & THE FISH ARE STILL ALIVE!


Photo taken at Stanthorpe,  Queensland 

TUESDAY 18TH OF AUGUST 2015

As my time as a Tour Guide in Australia & New Zealand I have seen many things... and now I am seeing more, the Big Apple!!!! I feel like the cat that got the cream... he he he. Yesterday the Big Golden Guitar and today an Apple... stone the crows Australia! Cheese Ahoy! But we love it!

I drove from Armidale to Toowoomba today, from one state to another (NSW to QLD. In countries like USA you cross boarders all the time, or even countries in Europe, but with Australia, you travel far and long hours to go from one place to the next and still be in beautiful Aus!).

A decent 4.5 hours through some of our beautiful country in the mountains (Dividing Range that runs up along the whole East Coast of Australia. These mountains is what allows many of us Aussie folk to live on the Eastern Seaboard like we do, with the climate we have and fertile soils). This drive, less people, less towns... more country. More 100Ks speed limits, more freedom!

*My low rider + me + luggage + fish + plants = made it so far!!!!

I am really enjoying this experience as I am plying a way I haven't before. I am loving the curtisy of the long distance drivers (in comparison to the Sydney ones) and am actually appreciating the NSW roads (as soon as I crossed the boarder the roads weren't so flash) ... but what I really "HEART" is the little things.

I love motels..... must be a childhood flashback.
 
I love the MINI LITTLE items.
I LOVE motel sheets and random rural TV news... YES... lets continue this adventure!

Driving 6 hours tomorrow!

TO THE BEACH I SAY! 





No comments:

Post a Comment